Media Education, Media Scout,
Following the resolution of the KMK Conference, Life School Education developed a Media Education (ME) concept called "Media Scout".
This concept follows the media frameworks of the EU initiative for more safety on the Internet (www.klicksafe.de).
The implementation of the concept at Life School Education Schools takes place on three levels. The target groups of the "Media Scout" concept are:
• Media Scout as cross-subject approach
• Media Scout as a specialist "Media Scout workshop"
• Teachers / Pedagogical staff
Pre-School / Primary
The ME themes are based on the child's life and experiences.
Each theme has a cognitive and affective, social and subjective, a psychomotor and aesthetic dimension.
It provides design possibilities for interdisciplinary collaboration. More...
Secondary I / II
Goals of ME:
• Support and creation of innovative and sustainable teaching and learning processes
• Self-directed, active and democratic participation in politics,
culture and society
• Personal development, expression of moral
attitudes, ethical values and aesthetic judgements
Knightsbridge International School Morges (former LLIS)